Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Looks like we've made it!

This blog is going to be short, but it's going to be sweet, so very sweet. And it needs to be mile-stoned before I forget.

January 9th- Bekham slept through the night
January 10th- Bekham slept through the night
January 11th- Bekham slept through the night
January 12th- Bekham slept through the night
January 13th- Bekham slept through the night
January 14th- Bekham slept through the night
January 15th- Bekham slept through the night

And by through the night, I mean 8pm until anytime between 6 and 7am.

Thank you Jesus for hearing my prayers and answering in Your perfect time.
Thank you faithful friends and family for constantly lifting our little family up in your prayers.
Thank you Bekham for figuring this out after 13 months of life.

Should this streak abruptly come to an end, I don't think I'll EVER forget what a week of sleep feels like again!

1 comment:

  1. Umm, I've never been more jealous. But also happy for you :-)

    ReplyDelete