Monday, June 25, 2012

7 Months Old ...

So today I started thinking about how old Bekham is ... and how he has been alive outside the womb LESS TIME than he was alive inside of me. WHAT? Seriously? I was pregnant longer than 7 months? That seems absolutely absurd to me! Maybe its the lack of sleep. Or maybe he just brings so much joy and so many memories that SURELY he's been here longer than 7 months. The thought seriously dumbfounded me. Apparently that's not hard to do. I feel at a loss blogging lately. I am torn between choosing a different means to communicate vs a new reason for blogging. I feel like this blog needs purpose rather than ramblings of whats going on in our life. So ... starting in July- I am going to blog every day. Cue laughter.

But seriously- I found a website that encourages 31 ways to pray for your child (one character quality per day of the month.) I want to blog my prayer for Bekham each day of the month and try to capture a picture of him each day. We shall see how this goes, but, its just for a month. I'll need new inspiration come August!

Any ideas let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment