Monday, June 6, 2011

15 Weeks and an Ultrasound on Wednesday!

Well hello again!

I find myself writing this quite later in the day/evening than usual. Work has been unbelievably busy and crazy and time just does not allow for much else. Answering emails consumes my spare time! Oh the joys of small businesses! I wonder what all of this will look like in about 5 months... hmmm!

Anyways! We are 15 weeks 3 days along now and heading for an Ultrasound this Wednesday! If this baby is laying in obvious ways, we should know whether to expect a boy or a girl! I probably won't post anything until our 17 week appointment .. JUST to be safe, but I sure cannot wait until I hear the news! I so look forward to adding colored beads to my Pandora bracelet depending on what gender baby we have!

Unfortunately, I don't have too much news. Oh wait.. I gained 3 pounds .. no comment. No movement still. However, the bump sure has popped out a good bit since last week. There is no "hiding it" in bigger clothes. It sticks right out. Can't imagine what I may look like by the end.. yikes! I did have an extended birthday celebration thanks to the Yastros/Penrods! I got more gifts when we went up to Cumming this weekend to visit family! Always fun to drag those big events out, in my opinion! My biggest motivator to get through this week is the fact that we are leaving for the beach Friday for almost a 10-day stay! Will ALL my mom's side of the family. It doesn't get much better than that! It used to be a tradition but had gotten lost over our college years (The kids that is). So glad its back. Family beach trips are the best and sweetest of all memories! I can't wait for us to take our own kids on these kinds of trips!

So, verse of the week is Isaiah 40:31

But those who (chose your word depending on translation: hope, trust, wait) in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles, they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

I so love this verse. Its always been a favorite. I pray that our child will wait, hope, and trust just as this verse describes and truly renew their strength in their Heavenly Father. This life verse is going to be tougher than I had originally thought! If anyone has opinions, leave your comments please!

This is short and sweet, but.. I've been on a computer all day and I'm basically OVER IT. Who knows, perhaps another post later this week if things are extremely obvious...! If nothing else, PICTURES!

3 comments:

  1. I heard you should eat a snickers and drink a coke an hour before so the baby is wired and ready to move around :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be praying that your baby will give his/her best effort to expose himself/herself:)HA! and... I promise I will never pray that prayer ever again for your child.

    Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exciting next couple of weeks for more than one reason!! Just came across a verse today that brought you to mind! I will share it with you when I see you!

    ReplyDelete