Monday, August 29, 2011

Greetings Trimester #3!

I guess there is a hot debate on when third trimester actually begins, but the 2 books I am reading (What to Expect when you are Expecting and Your Pregnancy Week by Week) say that 27 weeks is the mark! And we are at the mark! Crazy, but super exciting nonetheless. Bekham has been going nuts-o at night time. It is unreal. I think Nick may be getting tired of me saying, "Ohh ohh! Feel him now!" It must all feel the same to him, but each kick is so unique to me! And now, when he moves, I feel him on BOTH sides, which is also the coolest feeling ever! Ironically, his most active times are after 8 or 9pm. We could possibly have a baby that prefers to be active at night. This would be the complete opposite of his parents, but I'll allow it :)

Quick photos to share! One of my co-workers bought Bekham some bath accessories! This little bathrobe:


And this little bath/towel/washcloth set


I now have inspiration to do the boy's bathroom! Can't wait to get started on it. Not sure when that will be or where the money will come from, but i have the idea nonetheless!

One more photo to share! We added wooden stained knobs above the letters in the nursery. Gives it quite the finished look if you ask me! They probably don't look like much in this photo, but, in person, they make all the difference!


Well, my last picture might has well be grouped with the rest now! Here is the 27 week baby bump!


He is definitely growing, and obviously, so am I. It is time to upgrade to medium sized t-shirts. The smalls are just plain unattractive when I go to the gym. I'm sure people talk behind my back about how I need bigger clothes. Well I'VE CAVED. So gossip about me no more! Not much else to report from week 27. I have just a couple items on the list of things to do. I need to find a pediatrician- and visit for a consultation. I need to schedule a Hospital Tour in the near future. I'd like to get his bathroom ready, as stated above. I'm sure the next 12ish weeks are going to fly by before my eyes- especially once childbirth classes start up in October. Nick and I have an anniversary coming up as well. Hoping he has something planned for us .... I gave him the task of planning for this year. Crazy to think its our last anniversary as just the 2 of us. We also will be spending the long weekend at the beach. Another "last" for us. Next beach trip, little Bekham will be in the mix! He will likely have NO memory of the occasion, but we sure will! I'm not sad at all about these "lasts," its just weird to think about in that context!

Short and sweet this week! Loving you more than ever Bek :) Keep those kicks strong for us! I live for that feeling right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment