Monday, July 9, 2012

31 Ways to Pray for your Children: Respect

Happy Monday (if you can use those 2 words side by side...)! While I do miss the view of the ocean, it is nice to be home this morning and back into my usual routine! (Watching LIVE with Kelly, eating the same thing for breakfast and lunch every day. Grocery shopping- watch out- there's exciting stuff inside of my routine!) Today Bek and I went shopping for a bathing suit for mommy (in desperate need of an appropriate 2 piece before next beach trip!) 2 hours later, we ended up finding the winner at Target. WHY DIDN'T I START THERE? Ugh! Anyways- nothing special- but it'll do! If you are looking to buy a bathing suit- save yourself a trip to Kohl's, Gap, and American Eagle. NOTHING. THERE. This is the south people... don't we stock swim suits year round??

Today's prayer of the day is RESPECT. 1 Peter 2:17 says "Show respect to everyone, love the family of believers, fear God, honor the emperor."

God I pray that Bekham would have respect for everyone he comes in contact with. I specifically pray that he would show respect to us, his parents, and all other authority placed in his life. I pray that he would understand that you desire for him to show respect to everything you've created. I pray that in doing so, he would understand that he is bringing honor and glory to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment