Wednesday, July 11, 2012

31 Ways to Pray for your Children: Faithfulness

Well its July 11th! Bekham is a day closer to crawling. Literally. I think it could happen at any moment. He's got parts of it down pat, just can't quite master a fluid motion from point A to point B. But he's getting there! I've enjoyed him while he's been "Immobile" but I know he will be 10X happier when he can get from toy to toy without waiting on me to set it in front of him. A whole new world of possibilities for him await! I know I'll have my hands full, but I think he'll be an even happier little boy! Totally overcast day here today which was actually nice. We were able to take a walk, play in the driveway (by play, I mean sitting on a beach towel looking at trees), and swing 4 times! Other than that- just another day in the life over here!

Today's prayer of the day is: Faithfulness. Proverbs 3:3 says, "Let love and faith never leave you; bind them around your neck; write them on the tablet of your heart."


Lord, I do ask that love and faithfulness never leave Bekham, but bind these twin virtues around his neck and write them on his heart. Let him be worthy of trust and let him be reliable. Keep him consistent in truth. Let his friends be drawn to him because they see faithfulness as a strong, admirable quality within him.

No comments:

Post a Comment