Saturday, July 21, 2012

31 Ways to Pray for Your Children: Responsibility

A rainy Saturday... always a bummer. However, before it rained, we did get a swing in at the park, and even some crawling! Got to upload those pictures to my computer- they are adorable! We also ran quite a few errands to include Target, Michaels, and Walmart, as well as packed most of the house up for our upcoming beach trip. I dread unpacking in a week. I seriously feel like I packed my house to move out of it. Well, at least move Bekham out of it. The kid requires quite a bit of a load for such a small little man! My mom and I completed a Pinterest project (pictures to come when it is hanging up on the wall!) I. LOVE. IT.

Anyways, today's prayer of the day is for Responsibility. Galatians 6:5 says "Pay careful attention to your own work, for then you will get the satisfaction of a job well done, and you won’t need to compare yourself to anyone else.  For we are each responsible for our own conduct."

God I pray that Bekham would be responsible. I pray that he would be responsible at home as we raise him to do certain chores, teach him to obey, teach him what we expect of him, and most importantly what you require of him. I pray that he would take responsibility for his own actions and his own conduct. I pray that he would be responsible at school. I pray that he would be responsible as an employee, husband, and daddy in the future if it be Your will.

No comments:

Post a Comment