Friday, July 27, 2012

31 Ways to Pray for Your Children: Passion for God

Happy 8 months old Bekham Nicholas Sharp!! I cannot believe we are 4 months away from having a 1 year old. C-R-A-Z-Y. Crazier that we've had 0 decent night sleeps the past 8 months. Ah well- its all worth it! Today concluded our week at Holden Beach. Although vacation was extremely different this year than in year pasts, it was still good to be with family that we don't see but once or twice a year. Bekham's cousins LOVE him. He is a little unsure of so many little hands and faces around him all the time, but for the most part- he would smile or give kisses to all of them. They will be buddies soon enough. Bek just has to warm up to NOT being the only child in the room :) Unfortunately, our dessert was beat out this year by my mother-in-law. Time to start brainstorming for next year!! You'd think a year of preparation would achieve a winning dessert but who knows!

Today's prayer of the day for my 8 month old baby is to have Passion for God. Could there BE a better prayer for the 27th of each month?! I think not! Psalm 63:8 says "My soul clings to you; your right hand upholds me."

God, I desire nothing more than for Bekham to have a heart and a passion for You and Your kingdom. I want him to love you first and foremost all the days of his life. I want others to see his passion and be attracted to You because of it.

(This photo is not from the beach, but its too cute NOT to post!)

No comments:

Post a Comment